Where can I buy The Purist Collection from?
Visit one of our stockists, or shop online right here.
What's in your skincare products?
All of our bath & body products are completely pure and natural, made from ingredients sourced within Australia. We use a range of very high quality natural and organic medicinal herbs, essential oils, therapeutic oils, waxes, salts and more to deliver naturally therapeutic products.
Please note that due to the natural ingredients in our skincare, each individual product may vary slightly in appearance. This is not something to be concerned about.
Finally, as we only use natural preservatives, it is best to keep your skincare products out of direct sunlight. Our products should do their jobs for at least 12 months, but their lifetime may be extended if kept in a cool, dark place and/or refrigerated.
And your teas?
We use a combination of natural and organic dried medicinal herbs sourced from Australian suppliers. Our teas are naturopathic blends, so intend to assist with healing, as opposed to just offering a delicious cuppa without healthy frills - we pride ourselves on delivering both taste and therapeutic benefit with our teas.
What makes The Purist Collection’s candles different?
All of the components of our candles are sourced in Australia, and of the highest quality. Most of the components are also derived from nature.
Each and every candle is handmade and hand-poured right here in Western Australia.
We use 100% pure and natural Soy & Coconut waxes. These waxes are non-toxic and food-grade, and are a natural alternative to other candle waxes, containing NO nasties – no GMO, no Paraffin, no Additives. The Purist’s candles are vegan friendly and Kosher certified.
Our wicks are cotton, and contain absolutely no lead.
The Purist’s candles are pure and natural. Safe for you, your family and your pets. We’re passionate about bringing you beautiful, pure products.
Are your products cruelty free + vegan?
Yes! We are proud to be a PETA Beauty Without Bunnies company. We never have, and never will, test on animals (only on gorgeous, willing human family + friends).
In purchasing only cruelty free products, you can help save rabbits, mice, guinea pigs, rats, and other animals from excruciating tests and a lifetime of suffering. But how do you know which companies and products are cruelty free? PETA's Beauty Without Bunnies program is the ultimate resource for conscientious shoppers.
Every single one of our products, except for our Macadamia + Rose Lip Balm (which contains around 30% cruelty-free beeswax), is also vegan-friendly.
What if the item I want is not in stock?
All of our products are made by hand in small batches. If you can't find what you're looking for, please contact us to place a pre-order. We will let you know an estimated delivery date once you place your pre-order.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! Please contact us regarding shipping your order internationally - we will be more than happy to help.
How do I know my order has been dispatched and how do I track my parcel?
You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number to check your delivery status at any time. We use trusted couriers and/or AusPost to deliver your orders to you.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
It may take up to 1-2 business days to prepare your order for you.
Our couriers can usually then deliver your order within 1 business day if you're living in Perth's metro area or Northern suburbs, and 1-2 business days for the rest of WA. Please note that it may take a few more business days to deliver to rural areas.
It may take 4-7 business days to arrive in other national metro areas.
What happens if I don’t want my product or have changed my mind?
We want our customers to always be happy with their purchase. If you do change your mind, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order so that we may provide you with a returns form. When we receive your products in a saleable condition, we will be more than happy to refund or exchange to the purchase price of the product. Please note that the cost of return postage is the customer’s responsibility. Unsaleable or used products, or change-of-mind purchases, will not be eligible for a refund.
There's something wrong with my order!
Uh oh! Your happiness is our number one priority here at The Purist Collection, so if you feel something is wrong with your order please contact us within 3 days of receiving it so that we may provide you with a returns form. We will then issue you with either an exchange, credit note, or refund.
A lesson on Candle Care...
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or out of sight.
- Never place your candle underneath or close to something that may catch fire.
- Keep your candle away from children and pets.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use, and each time candle is relit.
- Do not burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning when 13mm (1/2 inch) of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Remember that your candle's canister may become very hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid burning in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Prevent soot from forming on the glass by keeping wicks properly placed and trimmed.
- Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
- Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
- If candle has multiple wicks, they must all be lit every time the candle is used.
- Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
- If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
- Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame. If not available, blow gently and steadily on the flame until it is extinguished.
- Remember that container candle burn times will vary. Fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions affect the time a candle will last.
My lit candle’s wax pool looks quite oily – why is this?
The coconut wax content of the candles can sometimes create quite an oily wax pool whilst your candle is lit. This is definitely not something to worry about, and it will not affect the quality of your candle. Just relax and let the benefits of those oils get to work on your mind, body and soul!
Got another question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.