Our candles are inspired by the beauty of nature and natural healing, with fragrances designed to i n s p i r e, r e l a x, and g r o u n d you.
Each candle is made from a blend of 100% pure & natural Soy and Coconut waxes unique to The Purist Collection, and include cotton, lead-free wicks and recyclable (and very beautiful) votives.
We use the highest quality materials to bring you the highest quality hand-poured candle experience, totally vegan and safe for the entire family.
A lesson on Candle Care...
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or out of sight.
- Never place your candle underneath or close to something that may catch fire.
- Keep your candle away from children and pets.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use, and each time candle is relit.
- Do not burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning when 13mm (1/2 inch) of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Remember that your candle's canister may become very hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid burning in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Prevent soot from forming on the glass by keeping wicks properly placed and trimmed.
- Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
- Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
- If candle has multiple wicks, they must all be lit every time the candle is used.
- Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
- If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
- Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame. If not available, blow gently and steadily on the flame until it is extinguished.
- Remember that container candle burn times will vary. Fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions affect the time a candle will last.