Finished your candle and ready for a top-up?
Recycle your glass canisters by letting us refill your candle with your favourite fragrance!
What to do:
- Enjoy + finish your candle.
You'll want to stop burning your candle when there's approximately ½ inch (13mm) of un-melted wax in the bottom.
- Pop the kettle on, and (carefully + safely!) fill the glass with hot (not boiling) water.
- Allow the wax to melt, rise to the surface, and then harden on the top of the water as it cools.
- Push out + dispose of the hardened wax.
- Dispose of the water (please do not pour any traces of wax down your sinkhole, as it may clog the pipes - use a piece of muslin/other to strain), and clean out the glass with soap + water.
- Purchase a refill of your favourite fragrance online or in-store.
- Return your empty, clean glass to the store for refilling. Once your refilled candle is ready, we'll ship it out to you or let you know that it's ready for collection.
Please note that refilled candles will not be boxed.
Image: Erica Zuccala
Other ways to up-cycle your candle glassware:
- Give your plant a new home
- Use as a vase
- Tidy your vanity
- Re-home your fave pens + pencils
- Keep your matches + candle care accessories together